The Company collects personal information in several ways when you use the site, place an order or register for a service offered by the Company. By registering and using the site, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our Payment Service Provider's systems".
Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.What About Cookies?
There are four types of cookies:
- Website functionality cookies: These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
- Website analytics cookies: We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
How This Information May Be Used, Including Anyone It Might Be Shared With
We may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments, and to provide you with a personalised shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfil and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
Your personal information may also be shared with other trading divisions within Prodigi t/a Canvas Republic. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences (as detailed in the next section). We do not sell your details to third party marketing companies.
We do collate information about site traffic, sales, and other commercial information which we may pass on to third parties but this information does not include any information which can identify you personally.
Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs.
When you use the site or register for services, you will be given the option to opt-in or opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service which will send you:
- Email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about the Company, our subsidiaries or selected business partners.
- Direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about the Company, our subsidiaries or selected business partners.
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications will only be sent by Prodigi t/a Canvas Republic.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any email we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the email. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into your customer or user account. To opt out of direct mail service or updates, please contact a customer care representative on +44 (0)20 7416 6143 or by email at email@example.com.How You Can Access And, If Necessary, Change The Personal Information The Company Maintains
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by the Company is not correct, please visit the website and after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the "My Account" section. Only you or, upon your request, our customer care department, may access your personal data from the website using your user information. Information may be changed online within Setting section. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal details.Safeguarding Your Personally Identifiable Information
We will take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us, to protect it from unauthorised use. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners' to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information.Contact
All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of your information should be addressed the customer services team at email@example.com or by post to: Prodigi t/a Canvas Republic, First Floor, 79 Station Parade, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1ST, England, UK.